LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v84.20 XP 32bit | NV

mobilenvidia

Guest AngelicDunce

Hi All! After givin up for a long time I finally decided to give these drivers a try. I install the 84.20 drivers and finally my BF2 worked with them phew.

Only thing I've notice is that, i had my settings to be so that when im running on batteries the gpu power is set to minimum performance to use less power and when in AC is set to Maximum performance. However after installing the drivers the ac settings don't seem to do nothing only the battery setting works. That is if i have it set to minimum on battery and maximum on ac, its doing minimum even when on ac, if i turn it to maximum on battery then it does maximum on battery and on ac.

Has any one else have this problem? I mean i guess i can live with it, but it would be nice to fix.

You say PowerMizer is broken again? What card you use?

Can anyone confirm?

Guest AngelicDunce

Hey, yeah sorry specs...

Toshiba m40yp3

Nvidia 6600 Go 128 MB

One more thing I notice today when I tryed to play dvd movies on my laptop in windows media it was just sound all black screen. And my interVideo WinDVD was giving an error with the overlay, so i went check the settings for overlay and i uncked the "enable VMR" check box and it works, as i understand it VMR is a windows software thing that allow video to be played across multiple screens, again, i guess i can live with out it since i rearly use it.

Thanks