LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v169.28 Windows Vista 32bit | NVIDIA

mobilenvidia

64 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied by the quality of this driver and can you recommend it for other users?

• No
    • Yes
    • Yes, even though i noticed a few bugs.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whitetigerx7

• omega2k1

• anonymous1986

• solo0071

yay it worked! ill test er out tomorrow because its 1:30 in the morning and im tired :)

Edited by Chuck Norris

Hi,

i have a laptop with T7500 2,2 Ghz 2 GB Ram and Nvidia 8700M GT

I haven't update my card since november and my 3D 2006 with 15607 is 4665

Now, there are no 8700 gt INF names.. i don't know how to use these drivers.

Guest tasulm

guys i have an HP dv9542ev with 8600mgs

no matter which driver i use i cannot find a way to deal with a problem.

although i measure fps and it allways keeps above 30, (with the appropriate settings in each game) what i see is not as smooth as expected...

even when i get 40-50 fps, in low resolutions like 800x600, the action is still not smooth enough...

i have used so many drivers, like everyone from 169.04 to 169.28 and nothing changed...

hp drivers, both the first one and the latest upgrade...

any ideas?

do you think i should overclock this damn thing?

m1710

7950GTX

C2D t7600 @ 2.33 (stock)

2GB RAM

Thanks to these drivers I can now run (Crysis) at high settings with a much nicer framerate (Steady 20fps, VERY playable).

<3 them.

Does this driver still has the Aero stuttering issue ? I mean the one which seems to be related to an unappropriate switching to 2D clocks when Aero is in use ? Thanks.

I thinks, everybody who has an Asus laptop

==>> Go for the 167.49 | ASUS driver, it gives my better performance on my Asus G1S :)

I'm having problems on my NX860XL.. Other games run fine, but the PlayOnline Viewer (launcher for Final Fantasy XI) has an extreme stuttering problem. The video of the entire screen stutters while it is open. However, once I get into FFXI, it runs smoothly. Any other FFXI players having this problem with these drivers? I rolled back, and it has fixed the issue for me.

use .17 >.>

Guest Anthony

For all People who want run Crysis with a very good graphics look (as VERY HIGH for TEXTURES and WATER) and have a great framerate like 30 FPS all the time, use my tweaks.

It's for a DELL XPS M1710 Laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo T7200, 2 Go, Geforce Go 7950 GTX)

My files

PS: Excuse for english, but i'm a french :)

that cpu really limits the card =/ i have 2900 marks @ stock with T7300..and these drivers dont really improve the 3dmark06, just a few points here and there

with 169.28, my t7700 gets 2500 points with default clock rates (according to rivatuner; core:500 shader:1000 memory:400)

anything wrong? :)

every 15min my screen goes black and theres no hard disk activity?after i installed this driver?

on Vista 32-Bit?

can anyone help me?

load vista in safe mode, (press f8 repeatedly during startup), uninstall your display driver then reboot and start vista in normal mode.

Guest Anthony

In 3DMark 2006, the CPU doesn't limit the graphics card, what card have you to have 2500 points with T7700 ?

with T7200 and Geforce Go 7950 GTX i have 5205 points in default clock rates and in overclocking rates 660/730 i have 5868 points !!!

The best score for me with this XPS, and the Forceware 169.28

In 3DMark 2006, the CPU doesn't limit the graphics card, what card have you to have 2500 points with T7700 ?

with T7200 and Geforce Go 7950 GTX i have 5205 points in default clock rates and in overclocking rates 660/730 i have 5868 points !!!

The best score for me with this XPS, and the Forceware 169.28

8600m gs

i heard that, in some other regions, it has 600/700 by default. then, if it's true, i can't understand why my card is so underclocked.

8600m gs

i heard that, in some other regions, it has 600/700 by default. then, if it's true, i can't understand why my card is so underclocked.

To quote Professor Farnsworth of Futurama:

Good news everyone! I have successfully combined my HP INF with my Alienware INF creating a new multi-system INF! However I have yet to make the toaster fell love. Tis a sad day for toasters but good for laptops! Mwha haha hahahaha!!!

I thinks, everybody who has an Asus laptop

==>> Go for the 167.49 | ASUS driver, it gives my better performance on my Asus G1S :)

where do u get driver for asus?

using a8sc and no new drivers for the 8400m g since may 07

I tested these drivers on my Acer aspire 5920G and all worked except when i connect the laptop to a external monitor/projector with VGA connection (Blue one). The image is black and white! I've installed the previous drivers and all worked (169.25)!

yeah same here,

my external lcd is in greyscale..

anyone know how to fix it?

I have VBI Compal FL90, GF 8600M GT and with this new driver my score in 3Dmark06 increased up to 3924 points with default tacts (475/400) and up to 4260 points with 525/430. love this driver :)

i can really recommend this driver for every 8600M GT user...

Not working for me on my Toshiba. I have 8700m gt and after install a blue screen appeared and my system was down :) . I need drivers for my 8700m gt for vista 32. Can anyone provide a link to the correct drivers? Thanks a lot.

Not working for me on my Toshiba. I have 8700m gt and after install a blue screen appeared and my system was down :) . I need drivers for my 8700m gt for vista 32. Can anyone provide a link to the correct drivers? Thanks a lot.

Hey, I have a similar notebook and this is the best driver so far for me.

however you can use toshiba driver from this link : http://il.computers.toshiba-europe.com/cgi....jsp?service=IL