• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ice-Tea

• ika

• Rocktech

• Kanduru

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My 6800 Go in AMILO M3438G is almost dead now, and I'm looking for a reasonably priced replacement. I'm not a gamer, office use and DVD plaback sometimes. I have three questions:

1. Does anybody have 6800 Go for sale?

2. Will 6600 Go work in my 3438G and what kinf of problems with this downgrade will I have?

3. Will 7700 Go from Asus C90 work on Amilo?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Vince

i'm looking for

ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 128MB

or

NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 256MB

please contact me at tengski@gmail.com

email please at:

tengski@gmail.com

thanks!

Vincent

Hi,

I have an Amilo M3438G and I just got my graphics card (Geforce Go 6800) broken.

Does anyone sell a MXM Slot III graphics card?

What about a Geforce go 6800, ATI x1800 or x1900?

Please contact me if you have any suitable graphics card!

Thank you very much

Guest Guest

heres probably a easy question... ive got a m5700 and the geforce 6800 is going out on it... soon as i install the drivers for the system it begins to blinks in and out. so im thinking of purchasing a new video card x1400 or x1800 i know its a vast difference but im not looking to spend an arm and a leg on a video card when i can delete the drivers and use it just fine... anyways what would be a good inexpensive card to replace it with?

I Would also like to buy a 7600 go 256 mxm 2 .can you please how can i pay and where.tnx

I Would also like to buy a 7600 go 256 mxm 2 .can you please how can i pay and where.tnx

• 3 weeks later...

As my M3438Gs Motherboard is dying, I plan on selling its parts, including the GPU (Geforce Go 6800) ... I don't know much about the prices, so what about 350 Euros? Oh, and: I'm situated in Austria, so you might need to inform yourself about shipping costs and customs.

if you're interested, shoot me an e-mail: i.am.dumb [at] gmx [dot] net

Cheers, mots

Looking for go 7900gs for acer aspire 9425WSMI(9420 series 17" go7300). I don't know its mmx type but I guess it should be mxmII. If someone can help, I will be happy. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DeathAwaitsU

Is there any chance we could get a list of what cards are on which platform? I have an 8600m gt in mine so im assuming its an mxm-II and would like to know whats the best mxm-II card i can get. OR if there is such a list, can i have a link? Thanks in advance

Guest Spons8808

Hello.

I have a few questions:

1. I have an acer aspire 7520 witch has an 8400m G (Crappy Preformance) and I need to know if its an mxm type.. I can't find it anywhere. Mayby if you could tell me where in my laptop i can find the card ill take a pic.

2. IF its an mxm type, will the 7600 fit, and will it be better in gaming than my 8400m G?

3. Do you ship to Belgium.

4. How mutch does it cost?

I hope you can find me some answers on my questions.

Thanks.

Guest Bruce

Hi there,

I got a broken Amilo 3438G for free :) .

It boots up (LEDs are flashing) but nothing comes up on the screen, I tested the DVI socket in the back of the laptop and nothing as well.

So im assuming its the graphics card thats gone in it.

I live in scotland and I want the best possible card for it that I can get in it. Im planning on getting a laptop cooler as well so heat wont be a problem

It boots up (LEDs are flashing) but nothing comes up on the screen, I tested the DVI socket in the back of the laptop and nothing as well.

Did you Fn + F4? (AFAIR)

Guest Guest

Hey Ice Tea I'm wondering how do I get in contact with you so I can order some of the 17W thermal pads? Need new ones fast for my X1800 in a Alienware 5750

Guest Beerfetcher

Hi from Germany!

Sorry but my english isnt very good.

I think the 8600m gt is the best card u can take for mxm II. (maybe 9500gs)

I have a Toshiba Satellite A100-720 Notebook.

I told with a man from Toshiba-Support, and he said i can upgrade my Notebook on my own risk, cause

they have no upgrades for this notebook. And he said i have a seperately graphiccard, but all i want to do, is

of my own risk.

So i have opened the notebook and i have seen, that my ati x1600m is mxm II and that is no place for

mxm III. Its a 15,4" notebook.

My question now, is...

From where i can get a 8600m gt, (maybe a new cpu, but have to check out what my board supports) ???

HAVE SEEN NOT EXPENSIVE FROM USA, BUT WITHOUT SHIPPING TO EUROPE.

thanx for answer!!!

Greets Beerfetcher ( sandroknipp@hotmail.com )

Guest mange_

I'm looking for a replacement graphicscard for my Quanta KN1, I think it's a Geforce 6600GO 128MB in it right now. The present card died due to heat and I really don't care what replacement card I get as long as it works.

So, does anyone have a card for my laptop? Please send a mail to maad0003@student.umu.se if that is the case.

Regards,

Mange

• 3 weeks later...

i have the 8600MGT for sale ,someone who wants to order contact anan8595@163.com please~

Guest TSunny

Hi guys!

Im looking for a 8600m GT 512mb GDD3 to my Compal IFL90 laptop. PLS email me if someone have it. (Or a 8700m GT)

email: sztony@vipmail.hu

THX

Hi TSunny,

I just got a 8600M gt 512MB for sale. It wasn't compatible with my notebook, so I'm selling it now. I bought it from ebay, and intended to sell it over ebay again, but if you're looking for one, I can give it to you. Guys on this forum got priority of course :)

check your PM for further information or send me back a private message!

Hm... you're not registred, as I see..... well... then I have to send you an email!

So, now to make it official:

SELLING:

nVidia 8600M GT 512Mb GDDR2

Price: 130€ (shipping costs not included; depends on your country)

8600mfrontkd3.jpg

MXM-II type (for the dimensions)

Made in Taiwan

The code of the video-chip is: G84-600-A2

I have no idea what kind of VBIOS it has (because my notebook doesent boot up with this card installed)

Why I'm selling:

My notebook type is incompatible with this card. And I need the money for the X1800 (that seems to be compatible).

Choose carefully:

Why I'm selling it here and not on ebay? Because I think you guys on this forum most likely know if it is compatible with your notebook or not! I made the mistake once as I bought this card via ebay and I do not want that anybody makes the same mistake again!

No warranty:

Because my notebook didn't boot up with this card, I cannot give any warranty on this card.

Contact/Payment:

If you are interrested, just send me a private message on this forum and I'll get in contact with you. Payment over PayPal accepted.

First come, first served!

Selling until: 22.06.08 (Sunday) the day after, on 23.06.08 I'm goint to put it back on ebay.

Edited by leever

Hello

I'm new on this Videocard upgrading.

I already found out that my laptop has a MXM poort. But wich one I don't know.

There's now a Nvidia Geforce 8400m GS in it.

So my questions are:

Which MXM poort has my laptop, I, II, II, IV (Acer Aspire 5720G)???

Which videocard can put in my laptop? I want the 8600M GS or 8600M GT (IF that's possible)

thx

Guest Wizard Khan

Hi everyone,

I have a M40 toshiba laptop with a geforce 6600 go card, i think its a mxm-2 slot card, is it possible for me to upgrade the graphics card on this laptop. thanks a lot.

cheers

Guest sniper

hey guys i'm thinking about upgrading the graphic card on my alienware m-5550-i its a go 7600, i'm wondering what is the best compatible card for my laptop? any adivce is appreciated

thanx alot guys.

hello ice-tea, i need a video card for my fsc amilo a3667g, the current one ( x700) is gone , what will u recomend? will u ship to europe ? how do i pay?