LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v179.13 Windows Vista 32bit | Alienware

mobilenvidia

Yes, Alenware are not renowned for 64bit drivers of any kind.

I do see Alienware users with 64bit OS's wonder if the OS is aftermarket or AW rely on Windows update to get the drivers ?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wook

• mobilenvidia

• zipper

• Andrew55

Guest skaarj
In AC, PowerMizer don't go to standard 2D, keeps going to low power 3D...

In battery, don't know... in other releases, like 175.97 (from ASUS), powermizer stops working, after a upgrade from MS, to Vista SP1 (Vista SP1 update KB955302)... :)

By the way, it's a 9500M GS 512MB DDR2, from asus.

same system here,are you from Turkey?

what about temps and game performances ?

HELP!

great performance boost, espeacially in crysis warhead, but after half an hour or something everything runs much slower, guess it downclocks never had this with any driver before, and there were a lot^^ can someone help me to fix this???? :)

Guest Vaenas

Aff... anyone know how i can fix a problem that came when i innstalled this driver. I have a 8600M GS card so i used the Modded Inf. But after install the entire Card disabled it self, and now i have unistalled and cleaned it, and tried to install my former driver, from here. But now i can't install any driver.

have you tried booting to safe mode and sing driver cleaner?

yes i do everything is fine,i cleaned old driver files with driver sweeper in safe mode.then install this one.

HELP!

great performance boost, espeacially in crysis warhead, but after half an hour or something everything runs much slower, guess it downclocks never had this with any driver before, and there were a lot^^ can someone help me to fix this???? :)

a lot of ppl is having this problem, I have a 8600m GT and get this underclock in the middle of the game too. I have to reboot in order to get my clocks back

I am impressed with this driver. Only a 14 point small increase in 3dmark06. But during gameplay it gives noticeable improvements. COD4 plays at a smoother framerate than any other driver. Better minimum fps in battlefield 2142. Slight improvement to crysis. I use the force constant performance level tweak in rivatuner and have not encountered any downclocks.

same system here,are you from Turkey?

No! I'm from Portugal

:)

Better minimum fps in battlefield 2142. I use the force constant performance level tweak in rivatuner and have not encountered any downclocks.

I get a BSOD when I try and run 2142 with Riva, have you had this problem and worked around it? I dislike ntune, but 2142 stops me from using Riva. :)

the link is broken for me, is it just down for now? I want to try the new driver!

thanks in advance

Yes I am having problems as well. I play TF2 and it runs great for about half-hour but then it slows down considerably. Is there any solution to this?

Hi guys. I've a Samsung with a nvidia 9200m gs. Could I install this driver?

Thanks

Yes download both the Driver and modded inf from the first page. and replace the inf from the driver with the modded one and you will be able to install it.

i am gonna try it on my 8600m gs tomorrow and tell the difference between the 178.13 and this,i think it will change the vista points...actually i hope so:)

@c0ding

Did you understand what he wanted to mean?(@Guest_skaarj)what is the connection between having the same system and the country? :)

anyway could anyone explain the differences?(mobile and desktop driver)

I get a BSOD when I try and run 2142 with Riva, have you had this problem and worked around it? I dislike ntune, but 2142 stops me from using Riva. :)

No. Never had any problem with riva and BF2142. Try the latest version or something.

Ok now the first error with crysis. It says: unsupported video card! Continuing to run might lead to unexpected results or crashes.

What can I do now? Reinstall the driver?