LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Forceware 181.20

Dox

Hey Dox, this Version works great for my System.

I can use Hibernate and it wake up !! :)

But it seem i lost a resolution: 1280x800

Got this in all other version of ur or Pieters inf.

It is not serious because i alway use 1440x900

but for Testing i would like to get it back

Used Performance Install.

Any Idea how to modify the inf to get this back ?

Try re-installing the driver, because this resolution is included in the Performance .inf :) I use it on my lap

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dox

• sssniper

• Abdullah Alhabsyi

• Squall_Rinoa89

I have tried this one twice.it is giving driver not less or equal blue screen error.

yeah,I have done a clean install (uninstalled the old and restarted etc)

xp 32bit.so I have returned to 180.70 back again.

DOX will you please optimize 185.20, well i'm asking only for one reason, all i need is texture fixing in GTAIV, with yr 180.84 it's good, but fps drop by ~6.5fps...

I'm not saying that this is just Dox's, I've tested others and the same thing happens, but I've want to make sure this gets fixed in the near future. with any of the recent drivers, halo 2 gets the most horrible stuttering. In fact, the only drivers I've tested that have not done this are the basic drivers that my computer started with. Anyone know how to fix this? thanks!

Guest godseeker
I think you mean your card is 9100M G?

that card is supported in the driver, you must click Quality/Balance/Performance to install the driver,

do not exit the installer and run the setup.exe in the extracted driver folder it may not install, you MUST click Quality/Balance/Performance button first!

if you have already done that and it does not install it means that I do not have device ID for your card.

The device ID for the supported 9100M G is:

NVIDIA_C79.DEV_086E.1

and

NVIDIA_C77.DEV_0844.1

so you need to give me your device id from the device manager.

Guest godseeker
I think you mean your card is 9100M G?

that card is supported in the driver, you must click Quality/Balance/Performance to install the driver,

do not exit the installer and run the setup.exe in the extracted driver folder it may not install, you MUST click Quality/Balance/Performance button first!

if you have already done that and it does not install it means that I do not have device ID for your card.

The device ID for the supported 9100M G is:

NVIDIA_C79.DEV_086E.1

and

NVIDIA_C77.DEV_0844.1

so you need to give me your device id from the device manager.

thanks dox you saved my life today :)

Hi, Dox,

Your drivers are awesome, but can you somehow Windows 7 support???

Original Vista x64 drivers installs normally, but yours don't want to install. Windows sais that thei ar not supported.

Ups, sorry for disturbing you, this version works fine, thanks!

Edited by Rapac

Hi,Dox,I run <lock on1.12a> with my dell vostro1500(8600MGT,xp 32bit),its fps is good,but I find that once I enter the map view, and then back to the plan, all the cloud would become to be confused, and i have to restart my computer to solve this problem~my friends told me it is caused by the driver ~How do I do :)

Hi, Dox,

Your drivers are awesome, but can you somehow Windows 7 support???

Original Vista x64 drivers installs normally, but yours don't want to install. Windows sais that thei ar not supported.

Ups, sorry for disturbing you, this version works fine, thanks!

Its works for 32-bit

Guest alfredo

dox,,after i install this driver there is a new hardware detected by my device driver called coprocessor,,and it's asking for the installer for this 'coprocessor', but it can't find one..

what is this coprocessor anyway??and how can i got the software driver for this device??

How do I check my GPU temp?

What software?

The simpliest way to do it is using Nvidia Monitoring. Other software: GPU-Z and Riva Tuner. Google for the latest versions

Try re-installing the driver, because this resolution is included in the Performance .inf :) I use it on my lap

I've done the re-install and it works great. Got it back.

Maybe caused by using fixed version of vista x64

I've done the re-install and it works great. Got it back.

Maybe caused by using fixed version of vista x64

Maybe. Glad that everything works well to you now

Hi.

Fn + F7 & Fn + F8 hotkeys to adjust brightness work on this drivers?

Thank's for answer

Does anyone have problems using this driver with external monitor (dvi 1900x1200), because with DVI it does not work, but with analog it's working..

Regards

I have a Dell 24" external driver (1900 x1200) and it works just fine through its DVI-D connector.

Great driver... Improved performance and better stability on my 8600M GT.

However I have a problem with HD resolutions... If I select 720p from the "Change the signal or HD format" tab my resolution changes to 1152x684, which is not supported by many games. I tried manually selecting 1280x720 from the "change resoultion tab", and it overscans. Using the "Resize HD desktop" option swtiches the resoltuion back to 1152x684. I am on Windows XP and installed the balanced option.

I was initially pleasantly surprised by the adjustable vertical panning which was lacking on previous driver versions but now there's this problem....

Great driver... Improved performance and better stability on my 8600M GT.

However I have a problem with HD resolutions... If I select 720p from the "Change the signal or HD format" tab my resolution changes to 1152x684, which is not supported by many games. I tried manually selecting 1280x720 from the "change resoultion tab", and it overscans. Using the "Resize HD desktop" option swtiches the resoltuion back to 1152x684. I am on Windows XP and installed the balanced option.

I was initially pleasantly surprised by the adjustable vertical panning which was lacking on previous driver versions but now there's this problem....

I forgot to mention that I'm using HDMI out to my HDTV

DOX

can you tell me what 's the difference between the model performence and the model quality.

i use your driver in my fx 360m(just change the id 0425 to 042d ).it's meaningful to use your drivers?

2 weeks ago i change the id and use your drivers. sometimes my pc ' screen turn colorful(i m chinese so my english is poor.maybe the discribe is not correct)and have no response.

i have no idea to solove this problem.

hehe! and 3 months ago,my video card is broken.because i oc my card when it in 3d model.and reduce the frequency in normal model.

so the 8 series problem is broke out.

Does anybody know if this driver includes the PhysX driver or that driver must be installed separately? I am not familiar with PhysX install. Thanks

Does anybody know if this driver includes the PhysX driver or that driver must be installed separately? I am not familiar with PhysX install. Thanks

Firstly, make sure your graphic card has at least 256mb of DEDICATED RAM, or else PhyX will not work. Check it out on Nvidia cards. And if i am not wrong, PhyX should be included as the author didnt state that it was removed. Hope this helps.

Firstly, make sure your graphic card has at least 256mb of DEDICATED RAM, or else PhyX will not work. Check it out on Nvidia cards. And if i am not wrong, PhyX should be included as the author didnt state that it was removed. Hope this helps.

Srry for giving u wrong info, there is no PhyX in the driver, its taken out to reduce size. You must get it separately.