LaptopVideo2Go Forums

v169.09 Windows Vista 32bit | NVIDIA, CRYSIS

mobilenvidia

95 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied by the quality of this driver and can you recommend it for other users?

• No
    • Yes
    • Yes, even though i noticed a few bugs.

Does this driver work with the Geforce Go 6150?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sgtmatt1

• Charles-0100

• EVO21

• debaucher

Having problem with Bioshock ( black screen after intro)

With this drivers, game works.

Guest Blueworks

Working great here..... VAIO VGNFZ250FE with a Nvidia Geforce 8400M GT. 4GB of Ram 200HDD

I'm playing Gears of War without any problem using the PATCH FIX from Epic Games, also runing the WarGame-G4WLive.exe form the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Gears of War\Binaries folder isntead of the DVD or IMAGE Drive.

• 2 weeks later...

Works very nice & smooth with my laptop, recomended for all vostro users. vista gaming rate 5.2----> 5.3 :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest skaldicpoet9

I have a Nvidia GeForce Go 7150m and after I install this driver I keep getting the blue screen of death a startup. What gives? I tried to repair the problem from the install disk but it said that there were "no problems detected" can anyone help me?

Guest Chrelle1900

I have a laptop with a Nvidia Geforce 8600m gt. Is the driver supported for my grafic card? If not where can i find a driver that is? I really need help because my screen blacks out for like 20 sec while im in a game.

Please help me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest caffein

i tried 8-9 drivers from 17x series and hp drivers, only this one can smoothly run nba live 2008 in full details w/o anti alaising in my hp dv6725.

i just dont get it, any other drivers cant run this game even in min settings/resolutions but that one runs in max set/res.

i am gonna try now 169.61...

This driver works perfectly for me. Got high score on 3dmark and my games fps has increase. Im using a 6800m gs 256mb.

Guest psycho4r5

Hi I have been trying to update my drivers for my nvidia geforce go 7400 for a long time now and cant seem to find any. is this one compaitable and if not does anyone know one that is?

Guest guest

When vista is left idle for a while, when i switch between desktops it lags for about 5 sec then speeds up to what it should be. Is there a way to get rid of this

nvidia 8400m gs 256mb

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nesry

Hello,

I am german, so my english could not be the best :)

I have a ASUS G1S with GF 8600M GT and i want to update my Driver for this Card.

In your linked INF (first Post) I founded this card, so I can install this driver?

ATM i have installed 7.15.11.108

And what is with the linked ASUS drivers on the ASUSTek page? Which driver is actually the best?

Would enjoy about an advice

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bywant
Hello,

I am german, so my english could not be the best :)

I have a ASUS G1S with GF 8600M GT and i want to update my Driver for this Card.

In your linked INF (first Post) I founded this card, so I can install this driver?

ATM i have installed 7.15.11.108

And what is with the linked ASUS drivers on the ASUSTek page? Which driver is actually the best?

Would enjoy about an advice

hi bruder

ich habe auch nen Asus G1S und deswegen wieß ich schon,was du meinst.bei G1S muss man entweder den Treiber von der Asus webseite oder irgendeinen Treiber(wie dieses) MANUELL instalieren.du musst nich mit dem Setupassistent instalieren.dann würde ja dieses problem auftreten.das kannst ganz einfach mit dem gerät manager erledigen.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gamer

FEAR and Crysis ran fine with 9500m GS, but when I play CS:S it crashes all the time. I even did a stress test it freezes right in the begining and I tested the Original HL and HL2 they work but I notice few black tears in the first half of HL2. Hope they can fix this soon.

If you play Halo PC dont download this driver because you will get alot of random fps drops to 10fps.

Also, when I installed this driver my gaming graphics score went down from 4.5 to 4.4.