LaptopVideo2Go Forums

Hybrid Graphics Master Set Drivers

Nautis1100

Thanks mate. Installation was successful. Why do you think I will get black screens again?

Do you have the same situation going on?

Also, do you have any suggestions to boost performance from Nvidia Control Panel?

Oh, sorry. One more thing... My fan is going crazy for over a year! Not in specific time. Even when I'm with Intel graphics.

This of course happened after I installed W7x64. WTF???

Edited by Kokoulis19

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nautis1100

• Freak

• narniaforever

• Kokoulis19

Thanks mate. Installation was successful. Why do you think I will get black screens again?

Do you have the same situation going on?

Also, do you have any suggestions to boost performance from Nvidia Control Panel?

Oh, sorry. One more thing... My fan is going crazy for over a year! Not in specific time. Even when I'm with Intel graphics.

This of course happened after I installed W7x64. WTF???

Wait, u are using ur Nvidia card now with no black screen? If so im a BOZZ that s for dam sure =D

and about that funny fan, u could try a method that i thought about, but no promises:

download this: http://www.nvidia.co....08-driver.html there are 3 tools here, all very cool.

one of them will make u able to overclock ur video card and tune ur FAN behavior, this will appear on the nvidia control panel.

u have to agree with some license stuff and that its ur fault if everything explodes, then u will see a fan bar that u can tune up.

tell me how it went

ps: i never had that black screen problem, what makes all of this more sweet

Edited by narniaforever

Wait, u are using ur Nvidia card now with no black screen? If so im a BOZZ that for dam sure =D

Yeah! But not to be a ball buster, this happened before.

I remember 2 days in row with Nvidia graphics without turning the laptop off, and I did not get black screen!

Another time, I was playing Assassins' Creed Brotherhood for 7 straight hours and everything were smooth and colourful! :lol1:

Your help is appreciated tho! Any further suggestions?

Yeah! But not to be a ball buster, this happened before.

I remember 2 days in row with Nvidia graphics without turning the laptop off, and I did not get black screen!

Another time, I was playing Assassins' Creed Brotherhood for 7 straight hours and everything were smooth and colourful! :lol1:

Your help is appreciated tho! Any further suggestions?

LOL 7 hours is sexy! im playing Dota 2 like a maniac here.

Listen every time u are using the video card for games on a laptop, overheat is the main problem. u always need to open ur laptop and clean the fan, because dust will always accumulate there, making it noisy and not properly pass the air through. so clean it up, and use one of those 3 tools that i gave u there to monitor the GPU TEMPERATURE. make sure its not overheating (cant go above 80ºC)

LOL 7 hours is sexy! im playing Dota 2 like a maniac here.

Listen every time u are using the video card for games on a laptop, overheat is the main problem. u always need to open ur laptop and clean the fan, because dust will always accumulate there, making it noisy and not properly pass the air through. so clean it up, and use one of those 3 tools that i gave u there to monitor the GPU TEMPERATURE. make sure its not overheating (cant go above 80ºC)

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

I clean the dust very often. I have a cooler master zalman 2000 working 24/7! :clapper: And I change pastes every 2 months max.

I am doing my best!

I'll use these tools you said. Thanks again my man! Really appreciate it!

I hope everything will work ok from now on...

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

I clean the dust very often. I have a cooler master zalman 2000 working 24/7! :clapper: And I change pastes every 2 months max.

I am doing my best!

I'll use these tools you said. Thanks again my man! Really appreciate it!

I hope everything will work ok from now on...

Perfect. if it happens again gimme a shout!

Hey guys! Do you happen to know if Nautis1100 is still working on this project? There are still issues.

I know this first SLi tech is old and discontinued but there are people (like me :cash: ) who bought that kind of laptop.

Havent heard from him in years.

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me! I am a newcommer:) I use Asus Ul80vt with Hydrid graphic Intel + G210M. I tried to install Graphic card driver with #1 instruction (used Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider and Driver 8.16.11.9197) and it succeeded. I m very happy with result:x Thank you very much.

But I have some questions. What should I do if I want to install newest Nvidia graphic driver? Can I do it? If not, so what is the newest graphic driver I can install for my laptop? And how do I install it? like #1 instruction, or not?

PS: my Eng is not good, so something may be have a mistake. Forgive me with that:D Thank a lot:x

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a ton for this :)

I just wanted to confirm that this driver worked for the G210M card under Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit.

• 4 weeks later...

can anyone please tell me if the Asus n53SV with NVIDIA Geforce GT540M CUDA 1GB will work with this driver? Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

I have managed to update my Dell Vostro 3400 laptop with Hybrid 310m graphics card using Nautis's 265.90 master driver. Thanks a lot.

Ok now, how do i upgrade to the newer driver from here (265.90)? I have tried updating to the 285.62 driver and 296.10 driver using various methods but failed.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd also like it, if anyone else has it.

Tried to download the narniaforever nvdm.inf file at http://www.smallfiles.org/download/2449/nvdm.inf.html but the link doesnt work anymore?

I have luckily found out that I kept the file in my driver files, already replacing the original one. I needed to reinstall because of a problem I didn't knew I had: when I switch to integrated, everything seems to work fine, but whatever I try to do that actually uses graphics processing gives me a nice BSOD with an Intel driver file named among many other stop lines and instructions. To close it up, I was unable to switch back to dedicated graphics through the power schemes, it would simply stay stuck into integrated graphics, no matter what I changed. Luckily, I had kept the driver I used to install still inside my Downloads.

Upped it to my dropbox, should remain online (hopefully) forever: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5i8rwui4u71vy8o/nvdm.inf

i have laptop sony VPCEA36FA (i5-560m\ dgpu5650). and egpu 660ti (PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1183&SUBSYS_28431462&REV_A1)

i am added PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1183 in Verde 310.90 > nvdm.inf  [NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.0] and [strings] 

but. can not install

what else needs to be done?

im interesting in optimus dx9 boost.

Nautis1100 hi!

Thank you very much that you helping so much for hybrid drivers cause it seems very big whole in sony industry.

My question is the same like already posted in this thread but i do not have luck.

The thing is even when i update my bios to the latest that exist on official sony russian support page i still have a double screen lug in nvidia mode when installing your modified driver

So please can you send me the exact link for the latest bios for my model and may be i solve it too.

My model is vgn z11 vrn

2 bioses tbat you mention in hearer 590 and 690 seems not for my model

Thanks in advance

Will be waiting the answer from you soon

Sincerely your

Korzh yury.

P.s. if you can please send the copy of rrply to korzh@megawap.ru

Thanks again.

Hello everyone.

For whole 3 days I was honestly trying to find answer on my question reading this forum, but I failed. I beg pardon - I am really newbie in that, so I hope more experienced members will kindly help me with my problem.

I have Sony VAIO VPCZ12M9E laptop with Intel HD and nVidia GeForce GT 330M graphic cards. (PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A2B&SUBSYS_905A104D&REV_A2)

Could please someone point me out where can I download latest drivers for my laptop if such exists here? I will figure out how to install them by myself, just point me the direction please. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

hello
I have a vostro 3500 i add follwoing lines to inf 29X SERIES file and install modified driver. but when i unplug my laptop intel card is actived and Nvidia card is disabled and when i plug it again, nvidia card remaind disable. even its not shown in control panel. could anybody pleas help me with this mater.

%NVIDIA_DEV.0A75.044E.1028% = Section037, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A75&SUBSYS_044E1028

NVIDIA_DEV.0A75.04 = "NVIDIA GeForce 310M"

• 2 weeks later...

I use a BenQ S42: Win7 x64 Driver Hybrid which I want to use BenQ S42 updated today,  please advise me.

• 3 weeks later...

hello

I have a vostro 3500 i add follwoing lines to inf 29X SERIES file and install modified driver. but when i unplug my laptop intel card is actived and Nvidia card is disabled and when i plug it again, nvidia card remaind disable. even its not shown in control panel. could anybody pleas help me with this mater.

%NVIDIA_DEV.0A75.044E.1028% = Section037, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A75&SUBSYS_044E1028

NVIDIA_DEV.0A75.04 = "NVIDIA GeForce 310M"

I have the same problem. It obviously is related to the non-official drivers. I was able to restore the NVIDIA by doing the following:

1. Set the notebook AC adapter and Power Settings as to make it attempt the swap to Performance mode (there should be a small green bar that looks like a glitch on the taskbar icon)

2. Open the Device Manager and then the Graphics Adapters listing - there should be only the Intel HD listed. Disable it, anyway.

3. Don't worry about your screen resolution. It's unbearable, I know, but it'll have to do until we are finished. IF (and only IF) the NVIDIA adapter shows up as "Disabled" (DISABLED, not unavailable or with a warning symbol) then just go to the next step. Otherwise, reboot, and open the Device Manager again.

4. Both adapters should be listed. If not, you'll have to reinstall the NVIDIA drivers :/. Otherwise, enable the NVIDIA.

5. Then enable the Intel adapter. If you still have the 2 x half resolution, it'll show both adapters with a warning, and probably ask you to reboot. Do reboot after enabling both of them, then.

6. If everything went fine, you should now be using your GeForce. Just memorize the steps for the future. They may be long to read, but take no more than 2 minutes to execute.

I'm trying to create a small program in C++ to do it quickly in these cases. I'll post back here if (hopefully) an when I'm done. Shouldn't take long, anyway.

UPDATE: There's still one thing that I simply can't understand; every time I try to play something in h.264 with DXVA enabled using the Intel graphics, I get a nice BSOD. Apparently, there's no fix for this, currently, except reverting to Dell's old 189.99 switchable drivers (which used to work for me to watch h.264-encoded MKVs on battery with a pretty nice longevity, but then again, I can't remember if I already had DXVA-enabled codecs installed back when I used them)

Edited by CRC.Mismatch

• 5 months later...

Hi, I just wrote this post in this thread. I believe it applies here. Please take a look and if you could help me with this question, Thanks...

Hi all. I had this bundle installed in my UL30VT (Asus G210M and Intel card graphics in Hybrid Mode) with Win8 x64 and I kept the Win8 in Test Mode. For some reasons I needed to install Win7 again. OK, I just installed it (x64), and reinstalled this bundle. My question here is: Do I must keep the OS in Test Mode (forever)? What if I go back to Normal Mode (out of Test Mode)? I did'nt try it yet, but I'd prefer if it would be possible. 

Hello everyone...

I am looking for the hybrid nvidia drivers HGMS_N19197_I1994_x64.exe and come to this forum.
But I realize the nautisanddesigns web site is not longer there and I could not find the driver available anymore.

Could anyone pointing me to where I could find it now?

Really really thanks...
Metal

• 3 months later...

is the link down? i've installed the 64bit windows7 but not able to install the driver for this hybrid nvidia + intel on my benq s42

Edited by Oscar Chang

• 4 months later...

Pls, anyone! I have a Vostro 3300 310m switchable and i´d like to up date the drives! PLS HELP! How to do?

vostro 3300 310m hardware id:

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A75&SUBSYS_044C1028&REV_A2

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A75&SUBSYS_044C1028

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A75&CC_030000

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A75&CC_0300

And the OS is WIN 8.1!!!